A friend of mine posted this on Facebook today. It resonates with me as a mom of a ‘fullemptynest.’ Whether a mom or dad or son or daughter this will likely resonate with you as well. Spoiler: If you are a cry baby, have a tissue handy.
Ann Carole Tremain Smith
- The views expressed here are solely my own, are a work in process, will change over time, & don't necessarily reflect views of any specific person (husband, family, friends) or entity (employer, church, school) associated with me.
- No, My Diversity Doesn't Have to Tolerate Your Bigotry johnpavlovitz.com/2017/01/12/no-… via @johnpavlovitz 58 minutes ago
- Please Stop Calling Suicide Victims "Selfish" or "Weak" johnpavlovitz.com/2017/07/21/ple… via @johnpavlovitz 10 hours ago
- John McCain's Illness is a Tragedy—and That's Why The Healthcare Debate Matters johnpavlovitz.com/2017/07/19/joh… via @johnpavlovitz 10 hours ago
- Does the Bible Say God Controls? · For The Love of Wisdom and The Wisdom of Love · Thomas Jay Oord shar.es/1T7ElO 11 hours ago
- Sean Spicer Says 'SNL' Went "Over the Line" in First Post-Resignation Interview on 'Hannity' hollywoodreporter.com/news/sean-spic… via @thr 12 hours ago