Lord God, whose blessed Son our Savior gave his body to be whipped and his face to be spit upon: Give us grace to accept joyfully the sufferings of the present time, confident of the glory that shall be revealed; through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
Ann Carole Tremain Smith
- The views expressed here are solely my own, are a work in process, will change over time, & don't necessarily reflect views of any specific person (husband, family, friends) or entity (employer, church, school) associated with me.
- @thehill Another sicko speaks again. 1 hour ago
- @thehill I'm sure they wish no one knew their names!! What a callous idiot. 2 hours ago
- Veteran gets emotional explaining why he joined gun march with his daughter thehill.com/blogs/blog-bri… 2 hours ago
- RT @thehill: WATCH: Veteran gets emotional talking about marching against gun violence with his daughter hill.cm/iyB8Hnh https://t.… 2 hours ago
- RT @timkaine: “My name is Naomi and I’m 11 years old ... I represent the African American women who are victims of gun violence, who are si… 2 hours ago