” All I can do is invite people into the beautiful awkwardness of my experience, where things aren’t nearly as black and white as popular culture might prefer. Fortunately for all of us, Jesus loves the gray areas.” ~ Beautiful!!
Ann Carole Tremain Smith
- The views expressed here are solely my own, are a work in process, will change over time, & don't necessarily reflect views of any specific person (husband, family, friends) or entity (employer, church, school) associated with me.
- ‘He played me for a fool’: Kentucky Trump supporter laments he should have voted for Hillary rawstory.com/2017/05/he-pla… 3 hours ago
- RT @kctate25: Another day, another scandal. The Trump Klan has got to GO #Kremlin #Russia #FireKushner 4 hours ago
- RT @JYSexton: He doesn't operate within the same parameters as anyone else, his privilege is so great he has his own set of laws and codes.… 4 hours ago
- RT @JYSexton: The dots weren't hard connect and we're there since Dem Convention, but the emails were the juicier more mundane story. 7/ 4 hours ago
- RT @JYSexton: Trump's chief strength is being so brazen that people don't want to believe someone could be so corrupt. This is only one in… 4 hours ago