A lot to think about here. My husband represents people with mental health issues. It’s pervasive and families are struggling.
Ann Carole Tremain Smith
- The views expressed here are solely my own, are a work in process, will change over time, & don't necessarily reflect views of any specific person (husband, family, friends) or entity (employer, church, school) associated with me.
- Protester hugs Nazi outside Richard Spencer event, asks 'why do you hate me?' huffingtonpost.com/entry/aaron-co… via @blackvoices 5 hours ago
- Newt Gingrich To Black Congresswoman: 'It's Time For Her To Keep Her bluestatedaily.com/newt-gingrich-… 5 hours ago
- Story of Stuff (2007, OFFICIAL Version) youtu.be/9GorqroigqM via @YouTube 14 hours ago
- Lawrence: 'Stunned' by John Kelly's attack on Rep. Wilson msnbc.com/the-last-word/… via @msnbc 18 hours ago
- Yes. He is now. twitter.com/RawStory/statu… 19 hours ago