Many young teens are often shuttled from their decrepit, underfunded inner city schools to brand-new, high-tech prisons. Their communities failed them. Now labelled criminals their job possibilities become very bleak. < See the irony?
Ann Carole Tremain Smith
- The views expressed here are solely my own, are a work in process, will change over time, & don't necessarily reflect views of any specific person (husband, family, friends) or entity (employer, church, school) associated with me.
- #MitchMcConnell tell your peeps to stop being cowards and deal with #DACA NOW. #GOPCOWARDS 1 hour ago
- Dear @nbc stop with the flu fearmongering. bewellbuzz.com/general/10-rea… 1 hour ago
- RT @TopherSpiro: This is a novel concept @JeffFlake is putting forward: Congress should act like a co-equal branch of government. And not w… 2 hours ago
- Dear @dunkindonuts #orderahead doesn’t work well for #decaf or #darkroast as half the time the #coffee is cold or t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- ICE Planning Massive Raids in California, First Large-Scale Effort Since State Sanctuary Law Signed sojo.net/articles/ice-p… via @sojourners 10 hours ago